If you are wondering why we haven't blogged in a couple of weeks, here's why:
These kids are pretty awesome but it takes a ton of work to keep up with them. I've been telling Tim that it feels like I have 6 kids under the age of 6 because Michael is like the work of 3.
And how is Michael doing? He's doing great.
School started up and we've had a few bumps in the road and the blog had to be put on the back burner.
But we have a lot of really great things that have come our way to share and we will soon!
| Bathtime is always a blast! |
Oh I have MISSED YOU! We should get together again sometime soon!! Glad to hear things are going well. love ya!
ReplyDeleteHey Liz & Tim, Definitely I can understand that 3 plus 1 = 6!!!! So true. We miss talking to you but WOW you are doing such important work right now. Miss you and all the kiddos. Thanks for showing the fun pics of bathtime and magic eraser time. We pray for you all the time. Love, Gina & fam
ReplyDeleteLiz, I look so forward to your posts and check every day for new ones. Thanks for including pictures with your posts too, I LOVE seeing all of the pictures! Yes, you are working hard to make everything work for your sweet wonderful family and you are doing a great job! Sam and I are still praying for Little Brave and for all of you. Have fun on the cruise, it will be wonderful! xo
ReplyDelete