| Celebrating Dad's and Whitney's birthday with Grandma and Grandpa at the Children's Museum |
| Swimming in the river |
| Trying to stay dry under water |
| This is what happens after you touch a butterfly--you turn into one! |
| Sarah's new pet butterfly |
| Amy dressed as a flower |
| Oh no, the butterfly got Amy! |
Now that our fun summer vacation is over, our four oldest kids are all attending Zach Elementary! This is the last year all of our kids will be in the same school.
| Sarah is in 5th grade |
| Whitney is in 4th grade |
| Spencer is in 2nd grade |
| And Michael just started kindergarten! |
Michael isn't able to make the walk down the street to the bus stop, so we are so fortunate the school district has allowed the bus to make its first stop at our house. The older kids are still riding their bikes to school while the weather is warm, but in the winter they'll get on the bus at our house. Or head down the street to catch the bus ten minutes later if they're running late.
| This is where Michael says he sits on the bus |
| This is where he actually sits |
| I have a backback with my woobie and stuffed kitty. Does that mean I can go too? |
| Hey, it's so quiet around here, where did everybody go? |
| My name is Amy and I go to cuteness school |
Adorable pix, you guys! So glad to hear about the end of your summer, it looked great! Been thinking about you ALOT too...every time I see the Fort Collins temple dedication news on the internet...hugs and kisses to all of you! xoxo Aunt Gina
ReplyDeleteWhat fun family pictures! I hope you are all getting more sleep and settling into a routine. Amy is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun family pictures! I hope you are all getting more sleep and settling into a routine. Amy is so cute!
ReplyDelete