Halloween is here again! Each of the kids picked out a pumpkin and we helped carve it up for them.
This year I took the kids to Utah for a long weekend to celebrate at the awesome annual Bellamy Halloween party. I dressed up to look like I do most of the time - right out of bed in my bathrobe. Reminds me of when I had to dash the girls to school early this week in my bathrobe. I'm sure the neighbors think we are really weird. The kids played musical costumes and rotated through a few this year. I think only Sarah and Michael kept their same costumes.
Sarah had her Halloween piano recital and did great. She was an excellent Hermione for Halloween this year.
I also volunteered to help with Sarah's Halloween party. The kids loved the "mummy wrap" game.
Whitney originally wanted to dress like a vampire princess, but after one night in that costume, she switched to snow princess instead.
Spencer started out as a pirate, then insisted on trying on Michael's cowboy costume, and then eventually settled on Iron Man. He was pretty proud of this costume and I caught him at his Kindergarten Halloween party right before Michael had a major tantrum and we had to quickly leave to school after enough teachers came out of their rooms to check out what kid was screaming/wailing at the top of his lungs.
Michael made a really awesome cowboy this year.
Brooklyn transformed into the cutest little black kitty ever! She is at such an adorable age, I just can't get enough of it, except when she randomly shrieks so loud it startles us. Tim calls her "the drive-by screamer."
We took the kids trick-or-treating at Tim's work (Intel) for a long walk from cubicle to cubicle to rake in the candy. We often give a lot of what we get at Intel out at night to those that come to our door.
It's a tradition every year to crowd Tim and kids into his cubicle and take a picture. This is the one time of year we get to see where he works.
Happy Halloween!
It surely is fun to see the pictures of your sweet family for Halloween! I wish I could hear Brooklyn and Michael wail and shriek for Halloween...maybe someday! LOVE you all!
ReplyDelete