I learned my first sign this week. When I squeeze my hand, mom mom gives me a bottle with milk or nurses me. My parents are so proud of me.
I also realized this week I really like spaghetti. It might be wet and sticky but it tastes oh so good! I got it all over my face and hands so my mom gave me a bath.
I love to splash the water even though it goes right in my eyes because I can't blink. They get a little red, but it's fun.
Pam, my physical therapist, came to play with me this week. I like her so much and work so hard for her because she makes me laugh so hard. She zirbitt's my feet and thighs and neck and rolls me upside down on a big red ball. I love hanging upside down and do it on my mom's lap too.
I got a new car seat this week. Now I can see my mom when we drive and even sometimes watch "Signing Time" in the car. We drive a lot because I am getting radiation right now. I don't really like being in the car so long but now I have my car seat and my woobie and a cracker, it's not so bad.
Did I mention "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" is my favorite song? I smile whenever I hear it.
My mom and other people say the right side of my face might be working more. It's no big deal to me either way. All I know is everyone tells me I'm a pretty cute kid.
I think I am happy just to be me.
Awesome! Thanks for this post and extra insight into Mikey's sweet little adventures! (well actually BIG adventures!) You, (Tim & Liz) are doing a super great job and I feel so happy with Mikey's little accomplishments, like learning to sign. I thought from some of the pictures that the right side of Mikey's face might be working a little more too. Sam and I are still praying and hoping for big and little tender mercies and miracles from the Lord! Thanks for the post, I LOVE them (and all of you)sooooo much!
ReplyDeletexoxo