Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Michael's Big 1

Michael stuffed his face with mashed potatoes on Sunday.  He must be getting ready for his birthday cake!

For those of you who are local, we are throwing a huge bash for Mikey's birthday and we would love for YOU to join us.  This is a special birthday as he has been so Brave this year and we don't know how many more years we will be able to celebrate that.  Here are the details:

Michael's Big 1!

This is an Open House - come and go as you like. 
Our Little Brave has been through so much during his first year, we would love for you come shower him with hugs and kisses and to celebrate his special day. 
No gifts please. 
Note: We would be thrilled to have anyone who has been touched by Michael's life to come  (I am sure I am missing people on the guest list so please pass this invitation along).

5 comments:

  1. We will be there! I am so excited that we get to be there for the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim & Liz, Wish we could be there to see the festivities! What a great idea! Got home from girls camp last weekend to read the news about Michael's MRI. Definitely not the answer we wanted, to have the tumor growing...but so thankful he doesn't have to go through surgery right now. Can't wait to see everyone next week! Lots of love, Gina & fam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for letting us celebrate with you! Wouldn't miss it!! The kids are sooooooo EXCITED to see Michael and my girls are dying to play with your girls again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Michael,

    Happy First Birthday! I wish I could join you and your family for this important day,
    but I am just back from a wedding in Vail and on my way to work! :-(
    You are in my prayers DAILY!

    OX Kim Sievers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday dear Michael! I'm pulling for many, many more!

    ReplyDelete