Liz:
Today was so much fun. I got to be with Sarah, Whitney and Spencer. Last night I arrived home really late, about 11:30 PM. I was so excited to see them, I couldn't help but sneak upstairs to the kids' rooms and kiss them and tell them I was home. Whitney and Sarah aroused from sleep with looks of pure dreamy happiness and gave me the sweetest hugs. In the morning, the kids could not get enough of me. I don't think I have ever been so loved or popular with them before, ever. I spent as much time as I could just being with them: silliness at mealtimes, playing games and catch, playdough. I don't think I've relished play time with the kids so much before but today it was a treat. Whitney and Spencer were especially close, spending a lot of the day cuddling, clinging or copying me. Whitney imitated me exactly in my whole morning getting ready routine, even asking to use all my toiletries. We had Saturday night baths and grooming and watched kiddy videos on YouTube. I took this picture last time I was home, but it describes perfectly some of the fun we've had today.
I'm so glad you had such a fun day! The kids will remember this day. These times mean so much when we realize how precious they are! Thank you for sharing this joy with us.
ReplyDelete